Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Star Reachers

My Comments

When I borrowed the book The Art of Happiness At Work by His Holiness The Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler, M.D. from the staff library at Network to Work, an employment resource centre in downtown Vancouver, I never for one moment thought that I would be doing the very same things discussed in the book i.e. doing productive work and finding happiness in doing so, even though it was done on a volunteer basis.

The simple, yet profound message had such an impact on my way of thinking about work, that I just felt I had to bring it to the benefit of a larger group. I spent many hours after work reading each chapter, understanding the general message and then putting it in the form of techniques so that others may grasp the message faster and see the benefit.

My intention is simple: do productive work that benefits people.

I hope the summary in the following blogs and some audio blogs are read and viewed with that intention. Happy reading and happiness always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home